A complete guide to the wedding venues in St Paul, Minnesota from downtown Saint Paul to nearby. This list includes industrial chic spaces and even rustic barns.
- 413 on Waucota in St. Paul, MN
- A’Bulae in St. Paul, MN
- Como Conservatory in St Paul, MN *
- Earl and Wilson in St. Paul, MN
- Essence Event Center – St Paul, MN
- Fort Snelling Memorial Chapel in St. Paul, MN
- Gibbs Farm in St Paul, MN *
- Harriet Island Pavilion in St. Paul, MN
- InterContinental Hotel St. Paul Riverfront in St. Paul, MN
- Landmark Center in St. Paul, MN
- Midpointe Event Center, St. Paul, MN
- Minnesota Boat Club in St. Paul, MN
- Minnesota History Center in St Paul, MN *
- Lowertown Event Center in St. Paul, MN
- Paikka in St. Paul, MN
- Science Museum in St Paul, MN
- St. Paul Athletic Club in St. Paul, MN
- St. Paul College Club in St. Paul, MN
- The Saint Paul Hotel in St. Paul, MN
- Summit Manor in St Paul, MN
- University Club of St. Paul in St. Paul, MN
Mansions & Historical Venues
Minnesota History Center
Not is the History Center only is an stunning space to have your wedding, it also is very centric and with easy parking. The outside of the Museum is a great backdrop for photos and the rooftop views to the city are extra!
Minnesota History Center Wedding Gallery
413 on Wacouta
Located at Lowertown the brick walls of this venue has an industrial vibe that is intimate and modern too.
St. Paul, MN
Outdoor & Green Wedding Venues
Como Conservatory and Park
The Como Zoo and Conservatory is one of my favorite places because it’s Conservatory is green all year round. The Conservatory is a little tight in space so it works best with smaller ceremonies, but they can also host your ceremony in another of their green rooms, or outside in their beautiful gardens!
Dodge Nature Center
Really cool venue for nature lovers. in St Paul.
Earl & Wilson
Exposed Wood beams, stone and brick walls and a overall Victorian urban feeling. Located in Lowertown.
One of the most underrated venues in St Paul. Outdoor spaces with charming barn (no AC !)
Minnesota Boat Club
St. Paul, MN
The boat club is centric to St Paul and has stunning views for photos!
Church Wedding Venues
Our Lady of Victory
The most gorgeous church in St Paul, with the most interesting light . This chappel speaks to the the heart of St Cate’s graduates and many more!
Modern Wedding Venues
This industrial and modern warehouse is a perfect white canvas for your wedding day! They have both an indoor and outdoor space perfect for intimate ceremonies
Science Museum of Minnesota
A truly cool place to have your celebrations!
St. Paul, MN
Have you ever wanted to be inside the stars? Get married in them. The Bell Museum is a newly built museum with gorgeous spaces to get married!
Photography Spots in St Paul, MN
- Mears Park
- Rice Park
- Irvine Park
- Raspberry Island and Harriet Island
- Summit Ave
- Como Zoo Park
- Indian Mounds Park
Hotels for your guests or Getting Ready
Things to do in St Paul, MN
- Watch a Play or a concert at Ordway Theater
- Visit Como Park Zoo and Conservatory
- MN History Center
- Fort Snelling State Park
- Having coffee at Nina’s
- St. Paul Retro Loop at St Paul Mall
To view a larger list of the Best Weddings in Minnesota, or check the list for Minneapolis weddings below:
Wedding Venues in Minneapolis
A comprehensive list of venues in Minneapolis, from mansions to industrial, Minneapolis has a great variety of venues for your day.