VIEW Engagement PACKAGES
Here is an useful Map with these locations !
Flowers and greens are always a gorgeous backdrop! They are great for a casual date night / photoshoot ! Depending on the season some parks around the city have roses, others sunflowers or gorgeous trees. A blurred fountain in the back works wonders when your style is both romantic and stylish.
If your neighborhood is as special as Summit Ave in the Fall, don’t hesitate to take your photos there! Other neighborhoods could be fun during other seasons if there are colorful buildings, cute stores or a charming downtown.
There is something so absolutely romantic about having your couples session in tall grass surrounded by lots of greens! Maybe add a few city lights in the far distance and some sunset colors ? 🙂 Dreamy!
Please keep in mind your permits for nature centers!
In the land of ten thousand lakes you will for sure have a wonderful time catching the sunset around the lake. Or even the sunrise!
22. Mill City Ruins
25. St. Anthony Main
26. Indian Mounds Regional Park (St Paul)
While I loves shooting outdoors, I also have a soft spot for cozy indoors at-home sessions. Being in your own surrounding is a great way to get comfortable and cuddly in front of the camera.
I like both the non-traditional setting and the indoor protection that museums and theaters provide! Choose fun outfits that make you look (and feel!) like you are going on a date.
32. Walker Art Center
33. Wild Mind
35. Surly Brewery
Most breweries will let you shoot some photos in there if you have a couple of beers! Coffee shops might too, but make sure to ask !
36. Tree Farms like Hansen Tree Farm
38. Pumpkin Patches
39. Minnesota Arboretum during the seasons
40. Any City parks during the seasons
I love hunting a new engagement location idea, so here are some other fun ones:
41. Go to the State Fair or any Carnival !
42 . Go to Como Conservatory
43. Go to the Zoo or Aquarium
43. Play around with a vintage car
44. Find a meadow of flowers or sunflowers!
45. Do some cool Twin Cities Murals
46. Shoot in a rooftop
47. Go swimming in a river or lake
48. Go camping and/ or have a fire fire
49. Go for ice cream at Izzys
50. and whatever rocks your boat! (hmmmm maybe a boat session? )
There is nothing better than good conversation with new friends, let’s chat!
I'd love to hear all about you two!
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401 and Beyond.
Minneapolis & Beyond
+1 (612) 444-6009
I will be in touch shortly. Can't wait to chat!