costa rica weddings
costa rica destination weddings begin at:
When thinking of Destination Weddings, Costa Rican pink sunsets come right to mind, but when I think about Costa Rica all the little houses in the city and the familiar sounds of the neighbors come to mind as well.
All this is Costa Rica, full of warmth in the space and in the people. If you haven’t been, you should start planning it, Costa Rica is a little country in the heart of Central America, right between Panama and Nicaragua, with access to both beautiful oceans, and a lot of beaches. It is really my home town and that’s probably why I love it so much!
a few fun costa rica facts:
- Costa Rica’s official language is Spanish.
- There is no armved forced in Costa Rica.
- We have a lot more than beaches, we have volcanoes, rain forest, cities, mountains!
- Costa Rica was ranked as the greenest country in the world in 2009
- Is one of the most prosperous and stable nations in Latin America, since it became independent in the 19th century.
- Costa Rica has two seasons, but the climate is tropical all year round! We have a dry season which is considered the summer and the rainy season it’s the winter.
- Tourism is the main foreign exchange, more than other two big ones: bananas and coffe!
- Costa Rica has also been known as the happiest country in the world